[comp.sys.att] unix-pc.* digest and/or mailing list?

wilkes@mips.UUCP (John Wilkes) (01/14/88)

In article <523@gtx.com> al@gtx.UUCP (Al Filipski) writes:
>Also, if this unix-pc alternate network becomes the main forum for
>7300 discussion, could someone gateway or post summaries of the discussions
>for those of us USENET sites without unix-pc feeds?

Perhaps someone could digestify unix-pc.general and either post it here or
send it out to a mailing list?

Is there anyone in the Sunnyvale, CA area who could feed unix-pc.* to MIPS?
Our upstream feed (pyramid!prls) does not carry it.  Thanks.

John Wilkes
--
-- @work:
--		  {decwrl,ames,pyramid,prls}!mips!wilkes