[comp.sys.att] 3B1 DOS-73 Card forsale

charlie@ureka.UUCP (charlie crassi) (01/19/88)

I have decided to sell my DOS-73 Card that has been running on ureka for about
the specs for the last 6 months on the net.

Price $ 500.00 firm. You pay shipping.

charlie@ureka.UUCP (charlie crassi) (01/19/88)

I'm sorry for the repost. Something gobbled up most of the text on the first
posting.

I have decided to sell my DOS-73 Card that has been running on ureka for about
the last year or so. This is the DOS-73 Card that has been the subject of so
much discussion around the specs for the last 6 months on the net.

Price $ 500.00 firm. You pay shipping.

email address - rutgers!rochester!kodak!ureka!charlie
phone days - 716-722-6718

pjc@pcbox.UUCP (Paul J. Condie) (01/20/88)

In article <107@ureka.UUCP> charlie@ureka.UUCP (charlie crassi) writes:

>I have decided to sell my DOS-73 Card that has been running on ureka for about
>the specs for the last 6 months on the net.
>
>Price $ 500.00 firm. You pay shipping.

I'll give you 160.50