[comp.sys.att] 3B1 and 3B2 floppy disk compatibility

robert@pttesac.UUCP (Robert Rodriguez) (03/09/88)

Please forgive me if this has been answered/discussed already.

Has anyone tried and succeeded in reading/writing floppies back and forth
between a 3B1 and 3B2 machine ?  I may buy a 3B2 and need to know if this
is possible.

Thanks in advance,

Robert G. Rodriguez (213) 604-5175

{ihnp4|ptsfa}!pttesac!robert

friedl@vsi.UUCP (Stephen J. Friedl) (03/15/88)

In article <690@pttesac.UUCP>, robert@pttesac.UUCP (Robert Rodriguez) writes:
> Has anyone tried and succeeded in reading/writing floppies back and forth
> between a 3B1 and 3B2 machine ?  I may buy a 3B2 and need to know if this
> is possible.

Congruent Technologies claims to have a product that lets you do this.

	Congruent Technologies
	9065 Jollyville Road
	Austin, TX  78759
	(512) 346-4761

I have not used this product but they seem to be a pretty sharp
company for 3B2 enhancement products.  Talk to Tom Meadows when
you call -- a real nice guy.
--
Steve Friedl, KA8CMY     ARPA/UUNET/CSNet: friedl@vsi.com      *Hi Mom*
uucp email : { kentvax, uunet, attmail, ihnp4!amdcad!uport }!vsi!friedl