[comp.sys.att] Lotus 123 2.0 on UNIXpc DOS Coprocessor?

cs002@unocss.UUCP (Stan Wileman) (07/27/88)

One of my colleagues has been using Lotus 123 version 1A on the UNIX PC
with the DOS Coprocessor, and it works well.  Unfortunately, version 2.0
does NOT work.  Does anyone know why?  And, has anyone been successful
in using version 2.0 on the DOS Coprocessor board?

--
Stan Wileman			uucp: uunet!btni!unocss!cs002
Math/CS Dept.			Inet: cs002@unocss.unl.edu

erict@flatline.UUCP (j eric townsend) (07/29/88)

In article <355@unocss.UUCP>, cs002@unocss.UUCP (Stan Wileman) writes:
> One of my colleagues has been using Lotus 123 version 1A on the UNIX PC
> with the DOS Coprocessor, and it works well.  Unfortunately, version 2.0
> does NOT work.  Does anyone know why?  And, has anyone been successful
> in using version 2.0 on the DOS Coprocessor board?

Maybe it's the 512K ram on the DOS-73 board.

I'm %90 sure it only has 512K, but as I haven't used mine in a year or
so (it's in a drawer somewhere) I'm no completely certain.

--
Motorola Skates on Intel's Head!
J. Eric Townsend ->uunet!nuchat!flatline!erict smail:511Parker#2,Hstn,Tx,77007

dsueme@chinet.chi.il.us (dave sueme) (07/31/88)

For my very small spreadsheets, 123 2.0 works on my dos-73.  Has he
got the screen set up on the 2.0 version?

I didn't admit to using it MUCH!