[comp.sys.att] SCSI for the 7300's

tsouth@pro-pac.CTS.COM (System Administrator) (08/31/88)

A while back I was sure that someone mentioned that SCSI cards for the
PC 7300 were very near shipping from some company they were aquainted
with.  If anyone has information on any SCSI drive controllers available
or near available please post said to this feed or pass the info to me
via email.  Thanks for any assistance!

Todd South

--
UUCP: {nosc, cacilj, sdcsvax, hplabs!hp-sdd}
                        ...!crash!pnet01!pro-simasd!pro-pac!tsouth

reza0@ihlpl.ATT.COM (H. Reza Zarafshar) (09/01/88)

In article <3383@crash.cts.com>, tsouth@pro-pac.CTS.COM (System Administrator) writes:
> A while back I was sure that someone mentioned that SCSI cards for the
> PC 7300 were very near shipping from some company they were aquainted
> with.  If anyone has information on any SCSI drive controllers available
> or near available please post said to this feed or pass the info to me

I talked to IDT systems yesterday and they said because of software problems
the product is not available yet.  It was to be available at the end of aug.
and I think they have pushed their schedules back about a month or so.