[comp.sys.att] more problems with THE STORE

tkacik@rphroy.UUCP (Tom Tkacik) (09/21/88)

I tried calling THE STORE over the weekend and the call got through.
However, I could not get anything out of THE STORE.
Not even the catalog (not that it has changed in the last year).

/usr/spool/uucp/LOGFILE said that each request had  ACCESS(DENIED).
Can anyone tell me if they have actually been able to get things from
the STORE.  I konw it is still there, it just doesn't work.

It did allow me to re-register.  I had thought that maybe it forgot how
I was :-).

Tom Tkacik
{umix!mcf, uunet!edsews}!rphroy!megatron!tkacik
{umix!mcf, uunet!edsews}!rphroy!tetnix!tet

ralph@rtech.rtech.com (Ralph Harnden) (09/27/88)

In article <2233@rphroy.UUCP> tkacik@rphroy.UUCP (Tom Tkacik) writes:
>Can anyone tell me if they have actually been able to get things from
>the STORE.  I konw it is still there, it just doesn't work.

I ordered files from the STORE yesterday (9/22) for the first time in
almost a year.  I checked this morning, and the +IN files appeared in
my public directory.  No problem.

Ralph

--
"People will do anything for a potato"