[comp.sys.att] used AT&T equipment

fmcgee@cuuxb.ATT.COM (~XT4103000~Frank McGee~C23~M24~6326~) (10/04/88)

In article <856@vsi.UUCP> friedl@vsi.UUCP (Stephen J. Friedl) writes:
>[*] One for the 3B2: what's the market for used 2MB RAM boards?
>    A customer is looking for one...

Computer Horizons in Ohio sells used equipment.  Their number is
1-800-227-2362.  They may be able to help you.

This shouldn't be considered an endorsement, they sent me a bulk mailing
last week.

Frank McGee
attmail!fmcgee

len@netsys.COM (Len Rose) (10/05/88)

Tom Howard at Computer Horizons is a decent sort trying to
make a living in the shadowy gray area between VARs and
dealers.

I have dealt with them in the past and for the most part
they have done a great job.

This may be getting too close to commercialization of the
net (smile) so I won't say much more than any satisfied
customer would ...