[comp.sys.att] 3B News Distribution

len@ames.arc.nasa.gov (Len Rose) (11/02/88)

The new 3B distribution for AT&T mini's is now fully in
place and ready for any traffic. The groups are being
carried by most masjor news backbones,including uunet.

If you wish to obtain these groups (u3b.*), contact your news
administrator.

Now we have a news area specifically for the 3B series without
having to wade through tons of unrelated chaff.

--

len@netsys.com {ames,att,decuac,rutgers}!netsys!len
Disclaimer: No one is responsible for anything I say but myself.

pls@sorsac.UUCP (P. L. Sullivan) (11/03/88)

In article <17459@ames.arc.nasa.gov> len@ames.arc.nasa.gov.UUCP (Len Rose) writes:
>The new 3B distribution for AT&T mini's is now fully in
>place and ready for any traffic. The groups are being
>carried by most masjor news backbones,including uunet.

Rats!!  I am our system's news administrator, and we didn't get the
newgroup message.  Does this mean that our feed (mtune/akgua) isn't
carrying the group, or was a newgroup message just not sent out?

Pat Sullivan {gatech|att|akgua}!sorsac!pls (404)573-7382