[comp.sys.att] Is "uw" available?

wilhite@usceast.UUCP (Robert Wilhite) (01/18/89)

>I missed the previous discussion.  Is a 'uw' server available for Unix V
>machines?  I have the uw client on my Atari ST.

Ditto.  If anyone knows of an implementation of "uw" on SysV, I'm
interested.  (It's not at the *top* o' my wish-list, mind you, but
it'd be nice to have.)
--
Robert Wilhite, Systems Hacker		uucp:   ncrcae!usceast!wilhite
USC Department of Computer Science	csnet:  wilhite@cs.scarolina.edu

gmark@ihlpf.ATT.COM (Stewart) (01/20/89)

In article <2711@usceast.UUCP>, wilhite@usceast.UUCP (Robert Wilhite) writes:
> >I missed the previous discussion.  Is a 'uw' server available for Unix V
> >machines?  I have the uw client on my Atari ST.
>
> Ditto.  If anyone knows of an implementation of "uw" on SysV, I'm

Oops.  Excuse me.  I must have missed everything.  What the heck is
"uw"?

				- Mark

				G. Mark Stewart
				ATT_BTL, Naperville, Ill. ix1g266