[comp.sys.att] Prolog source

kirkaas@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (paul kirkaas) (03/06/89)

I am looking for C -language source code for prolog that will run on
the 7300; or any system V.  I got SB-Prolog from arizona.edu, but
it is very BSD dependent and I have not been able to get it running
successfully.  If anyone has something that I might have better luck with
(either pre-ported to SysV or a simpler prolog that might be easier to port)
I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
Paul Kirkaas
kirkaas@cs.ucla.edu

alex@otter.UMBC.EDU (alex) (03/07/89)

In article <21326@shemp.CS.UCLA.EDU>, kirkaas@oahu.cs.ucla.edu (paul kirkaas) writes:

> I am looking for C -language source code for prolog that will run on
> the 7300; or any system V.  I got SB-Prolog from arizona.edu, but
> it is very BSD dependent and I have not been able to get it running
> successfully.

	I ported SB-prolog some time ago, and Its really nice. I'm not sure
that I have the original sources for diffs, but I think that I only changed
two or three files, and I'll pass those out to anyone whose interested.