[comp.sys.att] Source to GETTY replacement program "prtty"

jbm@uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) (05/03/89)

I just posted source to unix-pc.sources.

John
--
John Bly Milton IV, jbm@uncle.UUCP, n8emr!uncle!jbm@osu-cis.cis.ohio-state.edu
(614) h:294-4823, w:764-2933; AMPR: 44.70.0.52;  Don't FLAME, inform!

stailey@iris613.gsfc.nasa.gov (Ken Stailey) (05/05/89)

In article <527@uncle.UUCP> jbm@uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) writes:
>I just posted source to unix-pc.sources.

I feel that I get a pretty good share of USENET here on the internet and
I can't see any unix-pc.sources forem.  Please consider posting elsewhere.

*========================================================================*
{  eat more disclaimer                           ken@all.over.the.place  }
*========================================================================*

bdb@becker.UUCP (Bruce Becker) (05/06/89)

In article <199@dftsrv.gsfc.nasa.gov> stailey@iris613.UUCP (Ken Stailey) writes:
|In article <527@uncle.UUCP> jbm@uncle.UUCP (John B. Milton) writes:
|>I just posted source to unix-pc.sources.
|>
|I feel that I get a pretty good share of USENET here on the internet and
|I can't see any unix-pc.sources forem.  Please consider posting elsewhere.

	If you're getting unix-pc.general, then you ought to
	be getting unix-pc.sources.
	If not, then there is likely some simple configuration
	problem at your site. You need to talk to your system
	administrator, I think...

--
   __	 Bruce Becker	Toronto, Ont.
w \cc/	 Internet: bdb@becker.UUCP, bruce@gpu.utcs.toronto.edu