[comp.sys.att] ATT 6386 w/ESDI Novell file server certification

david@cwlim.INS.CWRU.Edu (11/09/89)

I received a FAX from Novell that the ATT 6386 machine was certified
by Novell for dedicated file services.  These 6386 has an ESDI hard
drive and must have required a driver.  I need to find out what driver
was used by Novell/ATT to certify and test this machine.  Presently,
I use Disk Manager-N, but I don't like not being able to use Novell
utilities such as Vrepair.  What driver was used?  Anyone....
				Thank you.
				    Dave
david@cwlim.ins.cwru.edu

fmcgee@cuuxb.ATT.COM (~XT6561110~Frank McGee~C23~L25~6326~) (11/10/89)

In article <876@cwjcc.CWRU.Edu> david@cwlim.INS.CWRU.Edu () writes:
>I received a FAX from Novell that the ATT 6386 machine was certified
>by Novell for dedicated file services.  These 6386 has an ESDI hard
>drive and must have required a driver.  I need to find out what driver
>was used by Novell/ATT to certify and test this machine.  Presently,

The driver comes from Novell, and is available from their
support bbs.

--
Frank McGee, AT&T
Tier 3 Indirect Channel Sales Support