[comp.sys.apple] Wanted: a word processor for the //e

binder@fizbin.DEC.COM.UUCP (12/10/86)

larry@lll-crg.arpa (Larry Swift) writes:

> I'm looking for a good word processor for the //e.  Any opinions out
> there?  Something with good multiple column processing.

If it's good column handling you're after, look at Paper Clip, by Batteries
Included.  I haven't used, it, but a recent A+ overview of Apple word
processors gave it high marks, commenting especially on its column handling;
and other reviews of it have been very positive.

Cheers,
Dick Binder   (The Stainless Steel Rat)

DEC Enet:	ASD::BINDER
UUCP:		{ decvax, allegra, ucbvax... }!decwrl!asd.dec.com!binder
ARPA:		binder%asd.DEC@decwrl.ARPA