[comp.sys.apple] Kermit on an apple //c

crisbh@hlerul2.BITNET (12/16/86)

We have received a kermit version for the //c running under
PRODOS from MEDIN@NOSC-SHARK.ARPA

Vriendelijke groeten / regards.
Bram Hartlief (nodeadministrator @ HLERUL2)
University of Leiden - The Netherlands (Holland)

mikec@tekred.UUCP (Mike Combs) (12/18/86)

In article <8612160417.aa03420@SPARK.BRL.ARPA> crisbh@hlerul2.BITNET writes:

>We have received a kermit version for the //c running under
>PRODOS from MEDIN@NOSC-SHARK.ARPA
>
>Vriendelijke groeten / regards.
>Bram Hartlief (nodeadministrator @ HLERUL2)
>University of Leiden - The Netherlands (Holland)

Could you please post this to the net?  I've been looking for a ProDOS
Kermit for quite some time.  Thanks.
..mac

           ^--the "A" is for: "Accidently erased the files"
GEnie: mike.combs	MCI: m.combs	tektronix!tekgen!tekred!mikec
terrorist, cryptography, DES, drugs, cipher, secret, decode, NSA, CIA, NRO.

crisbh@hlerul2.BITNET (12/18/86)

I suggest that anyone who want the //c , PRODOS version of KERMIT to
contact the author MEDIN@NOSC-SHARK.ARPA our version has local mods on
it. I also want to warn that this KERMIT is fine for file transfer but
not for terminal emulation it sometimes loses charaters senf from the
host.