[comp.sys.apple] Franklin parts

D7314@UWAVM.BITNET (01/23/87)

Date:         Thu, 22 Jan 87 16:57 PST
From:         Patrick Ryan <D7314@UWAVM>
Subject:      Re:  Franklin parts

>Any Franklin user's out there?  The original clone needs some work and spare
>parts.  I've heard rumors of great warehouse sales, anyone have any facts
>or am I too late as usual?

  A group called B.C.E. liquidators was selling Franklin Ace 1000's for around
$200.  That included a 30 day warranty and they were brand new.  I've ordered
from the firm before (yes, its mail order) and had nothing but good luck with
them.  The adds were in last month's issue of Computer Shopper magazine.  I
didn't notice the add in this month's issue, but then again, I wasn't really
looking for it...

          Hope that helps:
                 Patrick Ryan