[comp.sys.apple] Reset.system

OAF.G.PELLER%OZ.AI.MIT.EDU@xx.lcs.mit.edu.UUCP (01/28/87)

I was wondering if there was a new version of RESET.SYSTEM that will
work with AppleWorks v2.0  (the program that makes the reset key return you
to the Appleworks main menu)  I havent been able to reach Morgan Davis via
UUCP, perhaps he will read it here?

Adam Peller -- ADAMP%OZ@XX.LCS.MIT.EDU (Arpa)

P.S. can someone please fill me in on the new Apple //'s coming out, if
	there are any... I heard something about a new //e...

-------

halp@TCGOULD.TN.CORNELL.EDU.UUCP (01/30/87)

Concerning your P.S. about new Apple //s, you no doubt have heard about the
//gs (lots on this BB). The //e is still around, and has cosmetic changes,
plus a new keyboard that contains a numeric pad.

         Bruce P. Halpern    halp@tcgould.tn.cornell.edu