[comp.sys.apple] Terminal program request

ins_aeas@jhunix.UUCP (01/31/87)

I keep hearing about a vt100 emulation program called DCOM.  Is it public
domain, and if so, can somebody email me the source?  I really want a vt100
emulator that can take advantage of my Ultraterm board's 132 column capability
for a 132 column vt100 emulator.  Or, if I get the time to write a termcap,
how about a 48x80 screen for word processing?

maj1@sphinx.UUCP (02/06/87)

In article <4354@jhunix.UUCP> ins_aeas@jhunix.UUCP (Earle A. Sugar) writes:
>I keep hearing about a vt100 emulation program called DCOM.  Is it public
>domain, and if so, can somebody email me the source?  I really want a vt100

I would appreciate it if I, too, was emailed the source for DCOM.  Or please
post it.

Major Robinson
ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!maj1
maj1@uchicago.edu
--
ihnp4!gargoyle!sphinx!maj1
maj1@sphinx.uchicago.edu

ee161add@sdcc18.UUCP (02/13/87)

> I keep hearing about a vt100 emulation program called DCOM.  Is it public
> domain, and if so, can somebody email me the source?  I really want a vt100

DCOM is not public domain.  It is shareware.  The "binaries" of DCOM
are available through E-mail to people that request it.  The source
runs about 1.25 inches of paper, so posting it is out of the question.

-Jim Hayes, UC San Diego.

ARPA: hayes@ucsd.edu -or- hayes@sdcsvax
UUCP: {backbone site}!sdcsvax!hayes