[comp.sys.apple] Limited Edition //GS

JDA@NIHCU.BITNET.UUCP (02/09/87)

When I recently received my //GS, I was pleased to find that it was
one of the "Limited Editions" signed by WOZ.  Someplace, I read how
many of these were produced.  Now, unfortunately, I can not find the
article.  Is there anyone who happens to remember the number?

ranger@ecsvax.UUCP (02/19/87)

In article <8702091107.aa02414@SPARK.BRL.ARPA>, JDA@NIHCU.BITNET (Doug Ashbrook) writes:
> When I recently received my //GS, I was pleased to find that it was
> one of the "Limited Editions" signed by WOZ.  Someplace, I read how
> many of these were produced.  Now, unfortunately, I can not find the
> article.  Is there anyone who happens to remember the number?

I heard that the first 10,000 production units would be Woz machines.
That's not many considering that Apple will be turning out 100,000 machines
 or so per month whODen production gets ramped up.

Rick Fincher
ranger@ecsvax