From: Brad Post <jade!tart8!c60a-3ai@ucbvax.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Terminal Types
To: info-apple@BRL.ARPA

I have a apple IIe with a Hayes modem (1200), I have been having trouble
picking a terminal type that works.  I wish to use Jove, Emacs, and vi
properly, but I can't because I don't have the right terminal type.

I have all of the equipment in my IIe like expanded memory card, the
expansion kit, etc...  Also I have a apple IIc with the same problem.
Any suggestions?

Please mail all responses to:

c60a-3ai@lemon.BERKELEY.EDU

Thanks.