[comp.sys.apple] VT-100 mentioned in A+

mdavis@seismo.css.gov@pro-sol.UUCP (03/07/87)

Someone listed a few Apple terminal programs that support VT-100 emulation.
Three of them, I know for sure, do not.  A+ is in error.

Those three are:  Point-to-Point (does absolutely ZERO emulation), AE Pro
Version 4.30P, and MouseTalk (though it's rumored to have it in the future).

taylorr@unc.UUCP (Russell Taylor ) (03/17/87)

In article <8703081743.AA00176@crash.CTS.COM> mdavis@seismo.css.gov@pro-sol.UUCP (Morgan Davis) writes:
>Someone listed a few Apple terminal programs that support VT-100 emulation.
>Three of them, I know for sure, do not.  A+ is in error.
>
>Those three are:  Point-to-Point (does absolutely ZERO emulation), AE Pro
>Version 4.30P, and MouseTalk (though it's rumored to have it in the future).

I found myself in need of a VT100 emulator for my Apple ][+, but found
 myself at a loss about where to find one, so I wrote one.  It will do
 screen formatting under an operating system, and also works with MAIL and
 some other programs to get the text in the right place and clear the proper
 portions of the screen.  It does not do anything to the keyboard output as
 far as giving function keys, etc.  If you want a copy, send a disk or a
 few dollars to:   Russell Taylor
                   107 Ehringhaus
                   Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Donations appreciated but not required.