[comp.sys.apple] IIGS compatibility

CDTAXW@IRISHMVS.BITNET.UUCP (03/17/87)

It's amazing how well an Apple //e to ImageWriter II serial
cable works when reversed for a modem.  I don't have the box
and the part number, but it was around $26 and works great with
a USRobotics modem...

Mark

kamath@reed.UUCP (Sean Kamath) (03/19/87)

In article <8703162208.aa10954@SPARK.BRL.ARPA> CDTAXW@IRISHMVS.BITNET ("Mark B. Johnson") writes:
>It's amazing how well an Apple //e to ImageWriter II serial
>cable works when reversed for a modem.  I don't have the box
>and the part number, but it was around $26 and works great with
>a USRobotics modem...
>
>Mark

Well, I'm not at work, so I don't have the part number, but Jameco
Electronics has the same (well, not the SAME cable :-) ) for about $9.

I posted their address about a week ago.

Sean Kamath
kamath@reed.UUCP

tektronix!reed!kamath