[comp.sys.apple] AE:Pro DOS 3.3 upgrade

jbeland@hp-sdd.UUCP.UUCP (03/22/87)

TMPLee@dockmaster.arpa writes:

>Does anyone know if there is a way to turn in my Dos version of AE Pro,
>pay some money (less than the cost of a new one) and get the ProDos
>version?

Don't even bother with the ProDOS version of AE:Pro.  United Software
Industries newest product is much better than their AE:Pro.  It's called
MouseTalk.  It's everything AE:Pro is and more.  Of course it's got
pull-down menus and is mousedriven.  Imagine file manipulation without
having to type in a filename!   I've used AE extensivly and now use
MouseTalk exclusivly.  It will work with all external modems and it is
rumored that they are working on drivers for internal modems (Micromodem
//e, AppleCat, etc..) Look around for a good price from the mail order
places, or you can contact them directly at:

United Software Industries
8399 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Suite 200
Canoga Park, CA 91304
(818)887-5800

(No, I don't work for them,  USII just puts out great software!)
UUCP: [akgua, hplabs!hp-sdd, sdcsvax, nosc]!crash!pnet01!jbeland
ARPA: crash!pnet01!jbeland@nosc
INET: jbeland@pnet01.CTS.COM

BHUBER@USC-ECL.ARPA.UUCP (03/23/87)

I share the enthusiasm expressed about MouseTalk.  I too use it exclusively
now over prior experience with AEPro.
Bud