[comp.sys.apple] CP@M cards

D7314@UWAVM.BITNET (05/07/87)

Date:         Wed, 6 May 87 14:53 PDT
From:         Patrick Ryan <D7314@UWAVM>
Subject:      CP@M cards

>Does anyone know of any good CP/M boards that are strictly for Apple?  It can
>be pretty tough configuring some of those generic programs to the Apple.

    I presently own two CP/M cards - a Microsoft card and an ALS (advanced
logic systems) card.  Hardware-wise, the ALS card is a better deal- it is
smaller, has indication lights of which processor is running and uses a *lot*
less power from your motherboard (thats why I had to buy it, as a matter of
fact).  The Microsoft card has much better documentation and better software
but is naturally more expensive.

                                  Pat Ryan
                           University of Washington
                         Academic Computing Services

Std. disclaimer:  I have no financial link to the above companies, other than
that of a customer.  My opinions are not that of the ACS....