[comp.sys.apple] File server for Apple //

BGABLER@LOYVAX.BITNET (05/23/87)

  I agree,  I think that it would be nice for us to have an APPLE file
server for Public Domain programs.  The problem is someone stepping
forwarded and offering their location.  I think it is an excellent idea!!

                 Barry Gabler

schung@cory.Berkeley.EDU (Stephen the Greatest) (05/24/87)

In article <8705240953.aa23840@SMOKE.BRL.ARPA> BGABLER@LOYVAX.BITNET writes:

>  I agree,  I think that it would be nice for us to have an APPLE file
>server for Public Domain programs.  The problem is someone stepping
>forwarded and offering their location.  I think it is an excellent idea!!

	Here is another vote.

					- Stephen

nu092254@ndsuvm1.bitnet.UUCP (05/25/87)

Here is another vote for an Apple // fileserver on Bitnet.

(Simtel20 just ISN'T an APPLE file server, sorry.)

                                     -Bri

Brian Dall        |                           |"It is dangerous to tell
PO Box 5112       |  NU092254@NDSUVM1.BITNET  | the people that laws are
NDSU Station      |                           | not just. . . ."
Fargo, ND  58105  |                           |  -Blaise Pascal