[comp.sys.apple] Executioner & 65816 manuals

LYMAN@IASSNS.BITNET.UUCP (06/07/87)

Thank you to everyone on my side of the bitnet gateway, who sent me copies
of executioner, but I am afraid that I still can't get it to exec.  My
version of Prodos is old (1.1) if that matters?  Also there has been talk
about a new patch.  When t is patched, could someone please send me an
uncompressed version via e-mail.

As far as 65816 manuals, since I am not an assembler wizard, I can't compare
this book to others, but the 65816 book I have, which seems pretty readable
(unfortunately my ][+ only needs the 6502 chapter).  The reference is:

Programming the 65816:
Including the 6502, 65C02 and 65802

David Eyes, Ron Lichty

Brady
Prentice Hall Press, 1986

Lyman

wmapple@BRL.ARPA (Info-Apple-Request) (06/11/87)

----- Forwarded message # 1:

Date:     Sun, 7 Jun 87 12:28 EST
From: LYMAN%IASSNS.BITNET@wiscvm.wisc.edu
Mmdf-Warning:  Parse error in original version of preceding line at BRL.ARPA
Subject:  Executioner & 65816 manuals
To: info-apple@BRL.ARPA

----- End of forwarded messages