[comp.sys.apple] Cheap 3.5 drive for IIGS

JZEM@MARIST.BITNET (07/01/87)

I am looking for a cheap 3.5 inch drive for the Apple IIGS.  I DO NOT
want to hook it up via a controller but rather through the built-in port.
And I would not like to spend more than $150 if possible.  Please help.
Send info to JZEM@MARIST.BITNET.  Thanks!

ranger@ecsvax.UUCP (Rick N. Fincher) (07/07/87)

In article <8707021818.aa25753@SMOKE.BRL.ARPA>, JZEM@MARIST.BITNET writes:

> I am looking for a cheap 3.5 inch drive for the Apple IIGS.  I DO NOT
> want to hook it up via a controller but rather through the built-in port.
> And I would not like to spend more than $150 if possible.  Please help.
> Send info to JZEM@MARIST.BITNET.  Thanks!

There is no such animal at present, In a year or two maybe...

Rick Fincher'
ranger@ecsvax