Date: Sun, 26 Jul 87 23:24:59 PDT
From: sdcsvax!chem.UCSD.EDU!mdavis@pro-sol.cts.com (Morgan Davis)
To: SEWALL@UCONNVM.BITNET
Subject: Re: Robotics 212A
Cc: info-apple@amsaa.arpa

Hey!  Your letter made it here!  On my screen, the header shows:

  To: MDAVIS%PRO-SOL.CTS.COM@UXC.CSO.UIUC.EDU <that IS what I typed: MAS>

That may or may not be what you originally typed, as some mailers have the
disgusting habit of modifying the To: field.  Now that you know that it works,
you should be able to reach a few of the luminaries here (Randy Brandt, Don
Elton, Dale Therio, Alan Bird, Bruce Webster, Ken Kashmarek, Dan Gookin, etc.)