[comp.sys.apple] ECP8 & ECP16

delton@pro-carolina.UUCP (Don Elton) (07/16/87)

A note was posted asking for information about my ProDOS 8 and ProDOS 16 based
operating system shells.  They are the Extended Command Processor 8 and 16.
You can get more info by replying to this note (to my address below) or in the
us mail at

Carolina System Software
3207 Berkeley Forest Drive
Columbia, SC  29209

Just to correct the note posted by Whitley.. ECP8 is $30, ECP16 is $40 and
includes ECP8.

UUCP: [ ihnp4 sdcsvax nosc ] !crash!pnet01!pro-sol!delton
ARPA: crash!pnet01!pro-sol!delton@nosc
INET: delton@pro-sol.cts.com

ranger@ecsvax.UUCP (Rick N. Fincher) (07/17/87)

In article <8707160924.AA02760@crash.CTS.COM>, delton@pro-carolina.UUCP (Don Elton) writes:
> A note was posted asking for information about my ProDOS 8 and ProDOS 16 based
> operating system shells.  They are the Extended Command Processor 8 and 16.
> You can get more info by replying to this note (to my address below) or in the
> us mail at
>
> Carolina System Software
> 3207 Berkeley Forest Drive
> Columbia, SC  29209
>
> Just to correct the note posted by Whitley.. ECP8 is $30, ECP16 is $40 and
> includes ECP8.

Thanks, Don, for writing some quality Apple software and distributing it as
shareware.  The Apple community needs more of that kind of stuff.  Is ECP a
shareware product or is it a regular purchase item?  What other products do you
have?

Thanks,

Rick Fincher
ranger@ecsvax

SEWALL@UCONNVM.BITNET (08/25/87)

I believe you'll find that you really need Don Elton's documentation
to get full benefits from his Extended Command Processor (ECP) programs
which are well worth his asking price (ECP8 is $30; I haven't a price
for ECP16 handy - it's more, but it includes ECP8).  You may be
able to order from Don by email (if he accepts bank credit cards, I
don't recall what he said about that).  From bitnet, I've been able
to reach him as: delton%pro-sol.cts.com@uxc.cso.uiuc.edu

The US Snail is:

Donald R. Elton
Carolina System Software
2916-A Chatsworth Road
Columbia, SC 29223

Nazgul left a message on the APPLE2-L list that he's planning to post
the programs there.  I've copied him on this memo, and assuming the
mailer gods have provided me with a legitimate path, he's likely to be
a nice guy and copy you when he mails ECP8 and ECP16 to the list.  If
you haven't subscribed already, perhaps you can do so before he posts
those programs.

ARPA:   sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu       Murphy A. Sewall
BITNET: SEWALL@UCONNVM                          School of Business Admin.
UUCP:   ...ihnp4!psuvax1!UCONNVM.BITNET!SEWALL  University of Connecticut