[comp.sys.apple] Beagle Brothers

11SSTEIN@GALLUA.BITNET (10/03/87)

What is your opinion of Beagle Brothers products? I think they're great and
they're valuable. Thanks to Beagle Brothers, my programming skills
sharply improved.

Scott Steinbrink

rupp@cod.UUCP (William L. Rupp) (10/05/87)

In article <8710030741.aa22035@SMOKE.BRL.ARPA> 11SSTEIN@GALLUA.BITNET writes:

>What is your opinion of Beagle Brothers products? I think they're great and
>they're valuable. Thanks to Beagle Brothers, my programming skills
>sharply improved.
>
>Scott Steinbrink

I am fortunate enough to live in San Diego, where I have had many
opportunities to deal directly with the Beagle Bros. personnel,
including Bert Kersey, the founder.  The people at Beagle Bros. are
wonderful to deal with and their products are uniformly inventive,
useful, and high quality.  They are not copy-protected, and will give
you excellent value for your money.

(Now, if only Uncle Louie would invent that steam-powered, all-leather
disk drive I suggested to him, everything would be perfect!)

Bill

I speak for myself, and not on behalf of any other person or organization