[comp.sys.apple] Looking for ProSEL

news@think.UUCP (news) (10/08/87)

--------
From: whitney@think.COM (David Whitney)

I have received a couple of recommendations for Glen Bredon's package
called ProSEL, which will do painless hard disk backup. Is Glen out there?
Can you send me info on how to get a copy? I understand you want $40.
Thanks

David Whitney, MIT '90                     Still learning about my Apple //GS
{the known universe}!ihnp4!think!whitney   and all of its secrets. Any and all
whitney@think.com                          technical info appreciated.
DISCLAIMER: You didn't actually believe all that, did you?

ranger@ecsvax.UUCP (Rick N. Fincher) (10/09/87)

In article <9082@think.UUCP>, news@think.UUCP (news) writes:
> --------
> From: whitney@think.COM (David Whitney)
>
> I have received a couple of recommendations for Glen Bredon's package
> called ProSEL, which will do painless hard disk backup. Is Glen out there?
> Can you send me info on how to get a copy? I understand you want $40.
> Thanks
To get ProSel from Glen Bredon send $40 t:

Glen Bredon
521 State Road
Princeton, NJ  08540

I use ProSel's backup utility (one of dozens on the Prosel disk) to back up
a 20 meg Sider.  It works great.

Rick Fincher
ranger@ecsvax