[comp.sys.apple] Theology software for Apple IIe

fsimmons@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU (Frank Simmons) (10/08/87)

 Does anyone know of software that would permit a minister/priest or
whatever to search scripture for occurences of a given word? I believe
that this falls under the general heading of concordances. IN general
I am looking for a source of church related software for the Apple
IIe computer.

Thanks

Frank Simmons
UMD Computing Services
Univ of Minn,Duluth
10 University Drive
Duluth MN 55812
ATT    : (218) 726-8849
BITNET : FSIMMONS@UMNDUL
CSNET  : FSIMMONS@UB.D.UMN.EDU
SYSTEM : VAX/VMS 4.5  JNET 3.0

In article <65@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU> fsimmons@umn-d-ub.D.UMN.EDU (Frank Simmons) writes:
> Does anyone know of software that would permit a minister/priest or
>whatever to search scripture for occurences of a given word?

You may be in luck -- I recall seeing advertisements for such a product
for Apple IIs, called "The Word" if I remember correctly, in various
Apple magazines such as A+.  You may have to look back a year or three
in the archives; I don't remember exactly when I last saw the ad.