From SY.CHRISTINE@cu20b.columbia.edu Tue Oct 20 12:02:11 1987
Date: Tue 20 Oct 87 10:56:01-EDT
From: Christine M Gianone <SY.CHRISTINE@cu20b.columbia.edu>
Subject: Re: Kermit for Apple ][c
To: cucard!dasys1!patth

Known sources for Kermit on diskettes and other native media.  Most include
only executable program, not source code or documentation.  All diskettes are
furnished as is, without warranty of any kind.  Most of these sources are
public spirited individuals or organizations; they do not necessarily have the
expertise (or time) to provide consulting, and they provide the diskettes on a
best-effort basis with no guaranteed response time.  Prices include postage.
If you know of a source for Kermit diskettes not listed here, or wish to
volunteer yourself, please let us know.

- APPLE II DOS, ProDOS
Peter Trei, 15 Sickles Street, New York, NY  10040
Apple II Kermit diskette: $10

--
Patt Haring                       UUCP:    ..cmcl2!phri!dasys1!patth
Big Electric Cat                  Compu$erve: 76566,2510