[comp.sys.apple] APPLE ICON EDITOR

bsherman@pro-exchange.UUCP (Bob Sherman) (11/13/87)

Does anyone know what changes have been made in the latest version 1.1 of the
Finder Icon Editor. Except for the version number, it appears to be the same
as version 1.0..

UUCP: [ ihnp4 nosc ] !crash!pnet01!pro-sol!pro-carolina!pro-exchange!bsherman
ARPA: crash!pnet01!pro-sol!pro-carolina!pro-exchange!bsherman@nosc.mil
INET: pro-carolina!pro-exchange!bsherman@pro-sol.cts.com

whitney@think.COM (David Whitney) (11/20/87)

In article <8711131056.AA10498@crash.CTS.COM> pnet01!pro-sol!pro-exchange!bsherman@nosc.MIL writes:
>Does anyone know what changes have been made in the latest version 1.1 of the
>Finder Icon Editor. Except for the version number, it appears to be the same
>as version 1.0..

Uh, what Icon Editor? This sounds interesting. How can I get a copy?
Must I pay lots of dollars and wait weeks for it in the mail or can it
be EXECUTIONERed (meaning PD)?

David Whitney, MIT '90                     Still learning about my Apple //GS
{the known universe}!ihnp4!think!whitney   and all of its secrets. Any and all
whitney@think.com                          technical info appreciated.
DISCLAIMER: You didn't actually believe all that, did you?