[comp.sys.apple] Robots can't count

SEWALL@UCONNVM.BITNET.UUCP (11/24/87)

Robots can't count votes very well unless they are programmed to do
so and the LISTSERV that sends out APPLE2-L isn't.

>Date:         Tue, 24 Nov 87 11:33:20 est
>Sender:       Apple II List <APPLE2-L@BROWNVM>
>From:         "Geoffrey I. Cox" <gc1m+@andrew.cmu.edu>
>Subject:      RE: vote to set up binaries.apple
>To:           "Murphy A. Sewall" <SEWALL@UCONNVM>
>
>Count me for another YES vote.

APPLE2-L is for posting programs, not messages (except in unusual
circumstances).  I believe your other post (about keyboards) was in
response to a post on info-apple@brl.arpa (NOTE!! that address
doesn't look even remotely like APPLE2-L@BROWNVM.bitnet).  I don't
know whether the person who asked the question reads APPLE2-L, but
chances are that he doesn't.

Votes for comp.binaries.apple WON'T BE COUNTED UNLESS they are sent
to Larry Virden (when trying to follow directions it's often a good
idea to read all the instructions).

ARPA:   sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu       Murphy A. Sewall
BITNET: SEWALL@UCONNVM                          School of Business Admin.
UUCP:   ...ihnp4!psuvax1!UCONNVM.BITNET!SEWALL  University of Connecticut