[comp.sys.apple] Apple proto cards

TMURPHY@WPI.BITNET (11/23/87)

Anybody know of a good, cheap source of prototyping cards for the Apple
bus?

Thomas C. Murphy         Worcester Polytechnic Institute
BITNET:   TMURPHY@WPI
Arpanet:  tmurphy%wpi.bitnet@talcott.harvard.edu

TMURPHY@WPI.BITNET (11/23/87)

Anyone know of a good, cheap source of Apple prototyping cards?

plate@dicome.UUCP (11/25/87)

In article <8711231819.AA02165@wpi.local> TMURPHY@WPI.BITNET writes:

>Anybody know of a good, cheap source of prototyping cards for the Apple
>bus?

>Thomas C. Murphy         Worcester Polytechnic Institute
>BITNET:   TMURPHY@WPI
>Arpanet:  tmurphy%wpi.bitnet@talcott.harvard.edu

Good question.  I just finished my first Apple card project and I
paid $25 for my prototype board.  I think this is a high price
myself, but with the gold flashed card edge contacts etc, I guess
this is what I can expect.  Did I pay an outrageous price or what?
Anyway, if you think this is a good price, the board is made by

Page Digital & Company
1858 Evergreen
Duarte CA  91010

			Doug Plate

--
Wed Nov 25 09:43:32 CST 1987
%	Douglas B. Plate		P.O. Box 246

bblind@pnet01.cts.COM (Bruce Lindmark) (11/26/87)

Try NEXO Distribution
914 East 8th st. suite 109
National City CA 92050
(619) 474-3328
50 pin buss w/ gold fingers, double sided plated thru holes
2.25 x 7.375
Price $9.00