[comp.sys.apple] //C --> Hard disks / SCSI devices

spike@bu-cs.BU.EDU (Spike) (11/24/87)

	Short of doing a little home hardware violence are there any
hard drives that work with the //C?  How about anyway to get a SCSI
port on the thing?
--
->Spike

kamath@reed.UUCP (Sean Kamath) (11/28/87)

In article <16445@bu-cs.BU.EDU> spike@bu-cs.UUCP (Joe Ilacqua) writes:

>	Short of doing a little home hardware violence are there any
>hard drives that work with the //C?  How about anyway to get a SCSI
>port on the thing?
>--
>->Spike

A+ just had a issue laden with hard disks.  As far as I know, the ProAP
20 & 10 are the only hard disks to work with a //c.  They also have a
SCSI interface, and can be used with other computers at the same time (I
think. . .:-) )

Sean Kamath

--
UUCP:  {decvax allegra ucbcad ucbvax hplabs ihnp4}!tektronix!reed!kamath
CSNET: reed!kamath@Tektronix.CSNET  ||  BITNET:  reed!kamath@Berkeley.BITNET