[comp.sys.apple] Kermit with Mouse-Emacs on APPLE2-L

crimmins@russell.STANFORD.EDU (Mark Crimmins) (11/25/87)

Thanks for all the follow-up to my request for signs of interest.

I've put a preliminary version of Kermit with mouse control (in EMACS)
in APPLE2-L (if I've done things right).  I sent it with the subject
"Kermit 3.80 with mouse".

WARNING: I've included only the driver for the super serial card.
Nothing I've done changes anything in the comm. drivers, BUT they must
be assembled at 7A00 to accomodate the extra code in the main kermit
program.  So, if you can get to the source for other comm. drivers
and replace ".=$7600" with ".=$7A00", and assemble.

If you use the super serial card, or //c or equivalent, you just
need the file from APPLE2-L.

enjoy,

patth@dasys1.UUCP (Patt Haring) (11/28/87)

In article <806@russell.STANFORD.EDU>, crimmins@russell.STANFORD.EDU (Mark Crimmins) writes:
> I've put a preliminary version of Kermit with mouse control (in EMACS)
> in APPLE2-L (if I've done things right).  I sent it with the subject
> "Kermit 3.80 with mouse".

Thanks very much for the preliminary version of Kermit; I EXEC'd the
file but it won't save itself.

Can you or anyone else offer any suggestions?

Thanks.

--
Patt Haring                       UUCP:    ..cmcl2!phri!dasys1!patth
Big Electric Cat                  Compu$erve: 76566,2510