[comp.sys.apple] AppleWorks Newsletters

daveharv@pro-novapple.UUCP (Dave Harvey) (11/29/87)

stein%uconnvm.bitnet@wiscvm.wisc.edu (Alan H. Stein) writes:
>Also, I'm trying to find information on some of the AppleWorks newsletters
>around, but I can't locate any.  I'd appreciate info and recommendations.

There are two newsletters that I know of that are quite good.  One is a
commercial publication and the other is published by an AW user group.

APPLEWORKS JOURNAL, Sage Pubductions, Inc., 5677 Oberlin Dr. #100, San Diego, CA
92121.  $39.95 a year.  Combines two previous newsletters, MAIN MENU & EXCLUSIVE
REFERENCE.

The National AppleWorks Users Group, Box 87453, Canton, Michigan 48187.  Dues
are $24.00 for 12 months which includes subscription to the APPLEWORKS FORUM
newsletter.

Of the two publications, I have to recommend the second because of the other
advantages that are offered by the user group beyond the newsletter, such as
help lines run by volunteers to help members with AppleWorks questions.  I get
both publications and they are both have interesting and informative articles.

PROLINE: pro-connection!pro-novapple!daveharv
UUCP: {ihnp4, cbosgd, sdcsvax, nosc}!crash!pro-connection!pro-novapple!daveharv
ARPA: crash!pro-connection!pro-novapple!daveharv@nosc.mil
INT: pro-novapple!daveharv@pro-connection.cts.com
pro-novapple :-> 1 703 352-5842 - 300/1200/2400 - 24 hrs