[comp.sys.apple] HELP! with getting those Kermits!

jcc@ut-emx.UUCP (Chris Cooley) (12/10/87)

Could someone please mail me the instructions on how to get access to the
Apple //e and //gs Kermit?  I'm interested in both the regular version
and the mouse version, if there is a difference.

It seems that the copies of Kermit that we have at our disposal here
for the // series are sort of ancient.

Also, information on how to join and use APPLE2-L would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

[prepare for soon-to-be-edited .sig file]

In article <289@ut-emx.UUCP>, jcc@ut-emx.UUCP (Chris Cooley) writes:
> [prepare for soon-to-be-edited .sig file]

(slightly edited)

     (    J. Chris Cooley 		|[mailpaths under construction]	)
    ((    Univ. of Texas Comp. Center	|     jcc@ut-emx.UUCP        	))
    ((    Austin, TX  78712		|     jcc@emx.cc.utexas.edu  	))
     (    512/471-3241 x417		|	            		)