[comp.sys.apple] GS software

gillam@hpfcpk.HP.COM ( Larry Gillam) (12/09/87)

>Anyone interested on my opinions/comments on the various GS software
>(mainly games) I have?

>TNT
----------
    Please do!...... I'm  thinking about buying my 3 and 6 yr. old a
GS next March and I'm very interested in having your opinion. I'm planning
to strictly control the software so they're exposed only to something with
educational value.

                               Larry

In article <7340001@hpfcpk.HP.COM> gillam@hpfcpk.HP.COM ( Larry Gillam) writes:
>...  I'm planning
>to strictly control the software so they're exposed only to something with
>educational value.

What does that mean?
Many games (e.g. Infocom's) have more true educational value than
many of the so-called educational software.  They teach note-taking,
reasoning, advance planning, caution, etc.
Software like the music construction sets also has educational value.