[comp.sys.apple] Apple Custom Chip availability??

dr@ski.UUCP (David Robins) (01/08/88)

I posted a reuest for information recently, and got no response.

I need an Apple //e MMU chip.  Ours seems to be burned out.  Is it
available from any source?  Are other Apple custom chips available,
not including the ROM's, which have copyrighted code internally.

Please post or e-mail reply.  Thanks.
--
					-dave

David Robins, M.D.  (ophthalmologist / electronics engineer)
Smith-Kettlewell Eye Research Foundation
(previously known as: Smith-Kettlewell Institute of Visual Sciences)
2232 Webster St; San Francisco CA 94115
415/561-1705 (voice)
			{ihnp4,qantel,dual}!ptsfa!ski!dr

The opinions expressed herein do not reflect the opinion of the Institute!

crimmins@russell.STANFORD.EDU (Mark Crimmins) (01/09/88)

In article <2420@ski.UUCP> dr@ski.UUCP (David Robins) writes:
>I posted a reuest for information recently, and got no response.
>
>I need an Apple //e MMU chip.  Ours seems to be burned out.  Is it
>available from any source?  Are other Apple custom chips available,
>not including the ROM's, which have copyrighted code internally.

Call Pre-Owned Electronics at 617-891-6851.  MMU for $39, IOU for $39,
ROM set for $89, etc.

Mark Crimmins		crimmins@russell.stanford.edu (Internet)
                        All incorrect opinions expressed are my
                        employers'.  Sue them; they're maliciously
                        forcing me to appear ignorant.