[comp.sys.apple] PC Transporter inquiry

BHUBER@ECLA.USC.EDU (01/15/88)

Has anyone succeeded in getting an Apple 3.5 drive (platinum, of course) to
be operative with the PC Transporter (in a GS, if that makes any diff)?

In article <[ECLA.USC.EDU]14-Jan-88.14:57:18.BHUBER> BHUBER@ECLA.USC.EDU writes:
>Has anyone succeeded in getting an Apple 3.5 drive (platinum, of course) to
>be operative with the PC Transporter (in a GS, if that makes any diff)?

Yes, I played with one at my local Apple dealer yesterday.
They did say that if you format IBM disks on the Apple 3.5,
they may not successfully interchange with a real IBM PC
(or clone), but that if you format your 3.5" disks on a
real PC they should work okay on the Apple 3.5 drive too.