[comp.sys.apple] Memory mgmt program in MAC II?

chenu@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM (Andrea Chenu) (01/13/88)

I'm having problems determining whether a MAC II is
actually seeing all of it's memory (it has only 1mg).

Does anyone know of any software utilities or memory
management tools that would help diagnose the problem?

thanks
Andrea Chenu

prw@meccsd.UUCP (01/16/88)

In article <1404@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM> chenu@hplabsz.HPL.HP.COM (Andrea Chenu) writes:
>I'm having problems determining whether a MAC II is
>actually seeing all of it's memory (it has only 1mg).
>
>Does anyone know of any software utilities or memory
>management tools that would help diagnose the problem?

Look in the "About the Finder..." dialog.  It will tell you the total
amount of memory, whose using the memory, as well as the Finder and
System version numbers.  If you have a RAM Cache, the cache memory
will appear as part of the system memory.

-Paul R. Wenker
-MECC