[comp.sys.apple] Posting Z-Link

whitney@think.COM (David Whitney) (01/21/88)

In article <419@n8emr.UUCP> lwv@n8emr.UUCP (Larry W. Virden) writes:

>Since readers of this group decided that they didnt want comp.binaries.apple2,
>do you suppose that you could post Z-Link to this group for the benefit of the
>uucp folks who cannot get thru to the Apple2-L file server?  Thanks!
>
>--
Sure, as long as nobody minds a file of roughly 30k being posted. If nobody
gripes, I'll post. It'll be a while though, I seem to have clobbered terminal
emulation. Oops!
David Whitney, MIT '90                     Still learning about my Apple //GS
{the known universe}!ihnp4!think!whitney   and all of its secrets. Any and all
whitney@think.com                          technical info appreciated.
DISCLAIMER: You didn't actually believe all that, did you?