[comp.sys.apple] Economical

SEWALL@UCONNVM.BITNET (02/15/88)

REWING@TRINCC writes:
>                                I suspect that if Apple has its lower
>priced Mac II configuration ready by when it finishes the network Apple II
>problem, that this system will be offered to schools as a server, at of
>course, the usual discounts that schools get.

According to the Computer Chronicles (on PBS) the proposed "low cost"
Mac II will list for just "under $6,000."  Even with school discounts,
that's a fair piece of change.

Disclaimer: My employer often is appalled by my opinions, and
            my facts may be only vaguely right <slippery when wet>.

ARPA:   sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu       Murphy A. Sewall
BITNET: SEWALL@UCONNVM                          School of Business Admin.
UUCP:   ...ihnp4!psuvax1!UCONNVM.BITNET!SEWALL  University of Connecticut