[comp.sys.apple] Kermit batch transfer

SEWALL@UCONNVM.BITNET (02/16/88)

 Fred Helmstetter <61726f@eleazar.Dartmouth.EDU> writes:
>Can anyone show me an easy way to do batch transfers with Kermit
>(under ProDos)?

Ted Medin's KERMIT-65 Version 3.81 supports "wildcard" (i.e., batch)
transfers in BOTH DOS 3.3 and ProDOS.  For some reason the EZ Install
for that version seems "flaky" (works for some of us, doesn't seem
to work correctly for some others -- mystery), so it's not as widely
available as 3.80, but it is around (Ted's "address" is:

medin-t@shark.nosc.mil

Disclaimer: My employer often is appalled by my opinions, and
            my facts may be only vaguely right <slippery when wet>.

ARPA:   sewall%uconnvm.bitnet@mitvma.mit.edu       Murphy A. Sewall
BITNET: SEWALL@UCONNVM                          School of Business Admin.
UUCP:   ...ihnp4!psuvax1!UCONNVM.BITNET!SEWALL  University of Connecticut