[net.movies] Mystery Movi{

boyajian@akov68.DEC (Jerry Boyajian) (06/16/84)

> Subject: Re:Orphaned Response
>
> I have so much to say on how bad this movie REALLY  was  that  I  cannot
> justify  the  amount  of  time and disc space it would take up to post a
> proper account of it.  I'll just say that it is THE worst picture I have
> ever seen anywhere, bar none.  Anything else I have seen I walked out on
> or turned off.  The only reason I stayed through it was that  it  was  a
> long  walk  from  denver to fort collins at midnight.  I wouldn't see it
> again if I was offered $20.  I mean it.

Fine. NOW COULD YOU TELL US JUST WHAT MOVIE YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT????!!! As far
as I know, there is no movie in release with the title "Orphaned Response". This
is a perfectly good example of why it's a good idea to give submissions their
own subject headers rather than just "replying" to them and stacking up a series
of re's. Oftentimes the subject ends up straying from the original, and so the
header bears no relationship to what's discussed in the message.

				  --- jayembee (Jerry Boyajian, DEC Maynard, MA)

UUCP:	{decvax|ihnp4|allegra|ucbvax|...}!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-akov68!boyajian
ARPA:	boyajian%akov68.DEC@DECWRL.ARPA