[comp.sys.apple] Diversi-CACHE

whitney@think.COM (David Whitney) (03/12/88)

In article <1342670@ub.cc.umich.edu> Tabakal_UMAUG@UB.CC.UMICH.EDU writes:
>According to Bill Basham, whose praises I shall never cease, for
>providing the world with Diversi-Cache, the program that makes the
>GS System Disk usable......

How can I get this? Is it thru mail only?

I seem to remember reading something about this a while back which said
that Diveri-CACHE was still buggy and may trash a disk. TRUE? or just rumors?
Somebody please send me comprehensive info on this. Thanks.
David Whitney, MIT '90                     Still learning about my Apple //GS
{the known universe}!ihnp4!think!whitney   and all of its secrets. Any and all
whitney@think.com                          technical info appreciated.
DISCLAIMER: If they only knew what I was doing and saying here...