[comp.sys.apple] Michael de la Maza

MARK@ISIS.MIT.EDU (Mark Kriegsman / MIT VAX Resource Center) (03/14/88)

The above-mentioned individual sent mail to me to have me send
a couple of programs I wrote to him.

But (!) "ORION.CF.ECI.EDU" is a host unknown not only to me, but to my
mailer, and the nearest BITNET-ARPA gateway, too!

If anyone can forward me the internet address, or suggest an alternate
mail route, I'd like and I think he would, too.

PS.. I just posted the "Boing!" demo to APPLE2-L (last night...may not
     'have come out the other end of the tube' yet.)

-Mark
Mark%isis@athena.mit.edu

jockc@killer.UUCP (Jock Cooper) (03/17/88)

In article <8803141352.AA24132@ATHENA.MIT.EDU> MARK@ISIS.MIT.EDU (Mark Kriegsman / MIT VAX Resource Center) writes:

>PS.. I just posted the "Boing!" demo to APPLE2-L (last night...may not
>     'have come out the other end of the tube' yet.)

What is the "Boing!" demo, and what's the proper way to request it from
the server?

jockc

ihnp4!killer!jockc