[comp.sys.apple] //c Screendump

scott@geowhiz.UUCP (Scott Kempf) (03/26/88)

In article <868@aluxs.UUCP> hopewell@aluxs.UUCP (greenberger, a) writes:
>On an Apple //c running Prodos with an Imagewriter compatible printer, is it
>possible to do a graphics screendump to the printer without resorting to an
>external hardware (Grappler?) assist ?
>
>I would appreciate any pointers to a program that can do this.

My Imagewriter came with a ProDOS disk.  On the disk were a number of high
res pictures and a small machine language dump program.  The program works
quite well and can easly be used from Applesoft.

However, I notice that you say you have a Imagewriter COMPATIBLE.  I have
little pitty for people who run into trouble with "compatibles".   (It may
be that I am mad I payed too much (-: )  You could talk to your Apple dealer
and see what they say.  You could also resort to that "p" word.  (Please
no flames.  I didn't actually say it.)

Scott Kempf                          Blue itself teaches us blue.  -Bill Ranson
MAIL:   1302 Rutledge St., Madison, WI  53703    PHONE:  (608) 255-6205  (home)
UUCP:   {seismo, topaz, harvard, ihnp4}!uwvax!geowhiz!scott
ARPA:   geowhiz!scott@spool.wisc.edu             PHONE:  (608) 262-6154  (work)
BITNET: scott%geowhiz.uucp%spool.wisc.edu@wiscvm.bitnet